Electrically Heated Glass
Heating from Transparent Glass
Thermolamex has been designed in 1985 to provide heat from transparent glass. Thermolamex improves the thermal comfort inside a building. Depending on the type of application and the glass structure, Thermolamex can fulfil the following functions:
• Additional room heating
• Main heating
• Snow melting
Why Thermolamex Headet Glass?
• Your Thermolamex window panes will guarantee comfortable temperatures in your rooms.
• No steam, no snow will block your view of the environment
• Consumes low energy and does not require any maintenance
• Thermolamex is compatible with most types of profiles-PVC, aluminium, wood, etc.
• Thermolamex is supplied together with all accessories necessary for its installation.
• Proven reliability since 1985
• Using Thermolamex in glazing units, you can combine its functionality with other products and solutions like,
+Thermal or chemical tempering
+Soft or Hard Low-E-coatings
+Shaped irregular geometries
+Curve (Standart or Spherical)
+Printing, etching or anti-slip
|Dimension||Max: 7000 x 3210 mm
Min: 50 x 50 mm
|Light transmission||0% - 88%|
|Connection voltage||12 Volt - 440 Volt|
|Heating Power||between 0.5 - 30 W/dm2|
|Power of the
|50 - 150 WATT/m2|
|Power of the thermal comfort function||80 - 250 WATT/m2|
|Power of the heating function||100 - 300 WATT/m2|
|Power of the snow melting function||350 - 600 WATT/m2|
|Temperature of glass surface||From 200C to max. 700C|
Thermolamex® can be two different form,
Thermolamex® C : Heating by transparent conductive layer
Thermolamex® W : Heating by invisible conductive wires
The engireers of BCE® will advice for the optimum heating solution
Thermolamex® is consistent with the following standarts:
• EN 1279 - Double glass units
• EN 1096 - Coated glass
• EN 12150 - Thermally toughened safety glass
• EN 14449 - Laminated glass and laminated safety glass.